Hayward Aqua Connect

I curious as well. I already have the Antenna since I have a handheld controller so I think I just need the home network base. It's confusing because different websites show bundles and describe different functions so I'm really not sure what I need to get. Also some mention a subscription but I'm assuming I can map a port on my home router to allow me to access it from anywhere.

Did either of you ever get one. I would like to hear some reviews before I fork over $250+

Thanks

I just scored one for a decent price off Ebay. Got it hooked up and working well. Software is a bit "1990's" looking, but functional. Would be interested in any that have written software to do more automation with this device.

Using on adroid via browser. No actual app for this that I could find.

Ted

Has anyone installed this yet? Thinking of putting one in myself and curious to hear any feedback from someone that has used it.

Thadius65 - you had no issues with it? All I really want it for is to be able to switch from pool to spa mode so that my hot tub is nice and warm by the time I get home!! :mrgreen:

I tried back in 2011 to email the only email I could find on their site to ask about the ongoing monthly cost ([email protected]). I got a Mail Delivery Subsystem failure. I just tried again and got the same rejection. Until I understand the ongoing cost I can't see paying for the interface. If anyone has more info I am interested in hearing about it. Thanks

Where did you see these for $250 or so? Cheapest I've been able to find it for is $399. I'd love to buy this but need to find a better price. I know people have said they found them on ebay for cheaper but I haven't come across that yet. Any ideas/suggestions? Thanks

I curious as well. I already have the Antenna since I have a handheld controller so I think I just need the home network base. It's confusing because different websites show bundles and describe different functions so I'm really not sure what I need to get. Also some mention a subscription but I'm assuming I can map a port on my home router to allow me to access it from anywhere.

Did either of you ever get one. I would like to hear some reviews before I fork over $250+

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.