i am interested in replacing my existing 25 year old exposed aggregate coping with cantilever when ii replace my cracked uneven pool deck but have the following questions,
1. Can i maintain existing tile or does it have to be replaced when new coping is installed?
2. Does any plastering work have to be done (pool was replastered approx 10 years ago)?
3. Does the cantilever increase the stress/pressure on the concrete pool since previously deck was separate?
4. Is the cantilever concrete weaker than traditional concrete or pavers?
5. Is stamped cantilever structurally any different from plain brushed coping?