Circupool SWG burned electrical connection and and no water

May 1, 2012
I have a circupool RJ45 which worked OK for a year, except blowing the internal fuses a few times, but now it will not generate chlorine, signals "no water" and has burned connections on the plug to the (new) element. It carbonized the rubber, but I cleaned it, and think it is getting a good connection, it shows almost 30 DCV at the 3 terminals of the plug, but the unit has quit producing chlorine, says "no Water" (but it has water and salt). I added salt and the strip says it is good. Any ideas? Pool is clear and has been perfect, until this problems. Answers? How do I get the unit to start clouding the water flow like it used to?

If you do a search on these units you will find that Circupool was having a problem with those cells burning up. They have recently changed the design and are starting to get them in service. Call them up and see what they can do for you if it is still under warranty.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.