Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: help with pool sizing

1. Back To Top    #1

help with pool sizing

First off I want to say thanks to this forum for helping us with a true "trouble free pool" for the last three years using the BBB method with the recommended test kit.

Now I am thinking of going with a SWG but really need some help figuring out the aprox size of my pool. We have been told several things over the years and I put this drawing together to see if the real pros can give me a estimate.

What seems to be the best deal going for a SWG now. Not necessarily the cheapest but the best value for this size pool?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: help with pool sizing

What is the water depth? Also, do the side slope in the deep end, or do all of the walls go straight down?
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: help with pool sizing

The deep end is sloped and is close to 8' in depth and I beleive the shallow end is 36-40 inches deep. I still have the cover on right now but will be removing it here soon and can get some better measurments then.

Thanks again for any help or reccomendations...