Rusty Screws

Need some help team. Had a new IG pool put in last July and opened early (March) for paver work to be done. I have 3 skimmers in the pool (thanks waste!) and found that all the screws holding the skimmer plate in that are typically above the water line have rusted. Its a small detail but annoys me to no end. Any board members have experience with any special types of screws that wont rust? It seems that all the ones that are submerged constantly dont rust but the ones that have contact with air are oxidizing Thoughts from the forum?

Hey, it's your topic, you can ask what you want to ask. Though if we go too far off topic we may need to move the thread to the coffee bar. :)

Yes, I am a software developer. Swimming pool stuff is a (very large) hobby. My most recent product is a Tarot card application for iPhone and iPad.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.