I have a 4 inch tear in the bottom of my agp. The sand has washing out from under the tear about a foot or two around it.
After missing multiple appointment the company that installed the pool now says they are 1.5-2 months before they can get to the pool.
This is an overlap liner.
Is this something I could just take care of myself? Is it as simple as:
0. Drain the pool
1. Removing the top of the pool in the vicinity of the tear (its away a foot away from the wall)
2. Remove the clamping system in the vicinity of the tear.
3. Install Patch on top and bottom of tear.
4. Add more sand to replace the washed out area.
5. Reclamp liner
1. How much should I remove for bullets 1&2
2. How hard is it to do #5. When I remove the clamp will the liner shrink up and have to be re-stretched?
Just soooo sick of dealing with contractors that do not show up when they say they will.
Thanks for listening,