22'x52" Ultra Fram, curious if a 21' Expanding Liner will fit?

Apr 25, 2012
Planning on buying the 22'x52" Ultra Frame and am curious if a 21' Expanding Liner would fit it. It seems with
the new Intex sizes they have made it much harder to do what you have done with your 18'. 22' and 26' are
odd sizes comparitive to the standard Above Ground Pools at 21' and 27'. I wonder if this was done by design.
Would love to hear opinions on this, if I ever have an issues it would be nice to no I could keep the pool going
at minimal cost compared to the Intex Liner Replacement.

Re: 22'x52" Ultra Fram, curious if a 21' Expanding Liner wil

I asked the question in that thread but it was moved to its own topic. I would
love to here from someone if they think the expanding liner would expand enough
to work even though its a foot smaller in diameter. The problem is that Intex is
now making a 22' and 26' which are not a match to the currently available liners. I
guess a regular 24' liner could be put in the Intex but there would be tons of wrinkles
unless a overlap seem was created. Of course I may never have to do this I was just
really pleased with the results the from the other member who demonstrated this. This
would be a good way to extend the life of these pools. I don't believe the frame is the
weak point, its the Liner which also happens to be the walls.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.