Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello from Arkansas

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello from Arkansas

I have a summer escapes, 20'x48" one piece pool. It has a very ineffective skimmer filter assembly, s2000 or something to that effect. I just purchased the Intex 2650 and am awaiting its arrival. My question is how hard is it going to be to use the current skimmer as the hose adapter and do i have to put in another suction line.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Twin Cities, MN

Re: Hello from Arkansas

Welcome to tfp, rd1126 I do not know the answer to your question, but try using the google search at bottom left, as I know this has been discussed. This post discussed a "fitting" the poster bought, but has no details:
    Hopefully someone who knows will speak up soon.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

3. Back To Top    #3

Flower Mound, TX

Welcome to TFP!
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Phoenix, AZ