foam insulation under liner...where and what kind?

csten

Apr 25, 2012
So if one uses foam under the pool does anyone have recommendations on what thickness, how to attach panels together (tape), use tongue and groove panels??

Also unrelated to this post but can someone send me where in this form I can find information about AGP? I found a post from a year ago, someone was doing what I am currently doing, TONS OF RESEARCH to purchase our first AGP that stays up all year. (we have done the Intel pools for a few years and decided this would be a good investment for our family). However, there was no advise on what brands are better. I found lots of pools by Wilber and all of their subsidiaries. I need to know which ones are good, better, best and ones to avoid. Which ones are easier to put up, parts are correct and instructions clear! I am looking for a middle of the road 15' round pool. Probably won't do top of the line resin, but steel with resin tops.. Local deals all tell me what they have is the best, but do not offer service to put up pools, so I am not sure why I should buy from them when I can find the exact pool packages on line for 1/2 the cost. I am going to have to put it together anyway. So I would greatly appreciate any info and help from those who have AGP experience.. thanks.. :)

You will not find any post that will tell you definitively which brands are best. You can find posts that suggest the personal experience of that particular poster and then you will find a few comments of other posters but they are not organized into a "this is the best pool" type of thread.

You may have better luck by posting, "I am considering pools A, B and C. Does anyone have any experience with them?"

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.