ACK! SWG plugged in ALL WINTER

skali

May 26, 2009
Hey folks!

While taking the cover off our in-ground SW pool yesterday and getting it ready to open, I was horrified to discover that the salt cell was plugged in, and the trouble lights were flashing away as they obviously had been ALL WINTER. (We live in British Columbia, where winters are very...well...wintery!)

I've tried to talk with the company who closed our pool, but am getting the "sorry, we're too busy to address your concerns." My question is: Is there any chance the cell will still be viable? I don't want to start the pump if the SWG isn't working. It's a 3-year-old Cubby 5-blade unit and the pool is 19,000 US gallons.

Time to look for another closing company. I would never be too busy to address my customer's concerns. Now if you pestered me repeatedly for months over the same thing, then maybe ignoring you could come into play. Don't these people realize the only reason they are in business is because of you and I - UGH...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.