Michigan Pool Build

Pool Krete is complete!!! :-D They will be back filling with sand today. Vinyl liner will not be availiable until Friday :( .
Here are a couple of more pics. Moving right along, things left to do are, side the garage, set retaining wall, pour concrete, install fence, fix sprinklers. I am sure there will be others too.

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1664.jpg

Can't wait to see it with the liner and full!

It's lookin good! 8)

Liner is is and pool is full :lol: But now the rain has set in. I picked up the gas line supplies, $107 for 40' and 2 compresion fittings, sure beats the $300-$400 quote I got from the local Heating and cooling Companies. Electrical is to be inspected tommorrow, then grade can be finished and retainig wall can be installed as well. 45 tons of limestone wall material was delivered today. HUGE pieces, have decided to hire this out. I have had zero experiance with large slabs like this, and for the price I don't think it is worth my time, Pics to come....

I will have to look the name up agian, it is made my tri city vinyl products out of Saginaw Mi. The origional was discontinued so we picked this one out in a matter of 15 minutes as the pool was being dug so it could be made. I think a liner pool in the only way to go in the northern states, I just don't trust the ground enough to put a gunite in.

Progress is nice, Cement is poured, retaining wall is complete. Allthat is left is the fence, sprinkler repair, and sod. The cement will be stained and sealed next week. The wall turned out better than I thought.....

DSC01925.jpg

DSC01926.jpg

DSC01927.jpg

DSC01928.jpg

DSC01929.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

DSC01931.jpg

DSC01932.jpg

Progress is nice, Cement is poured, retaining wall is complete. Allthat is left is the fence, sprinkler repair, and sod. The cement will be stained and sealed next week. The wall turned out better than I thought.....

DSC01925.jpg

DSC01926.jpg

DSC01927.jpg

DSC01928.jpg

DSC01929.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

DSC01931.jpg

DSC01932.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.