Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: trying to repower aqua logic system

1. Back To Top    #1

trying to repower aqua logic system

after resoldering the K1 connection which is the high salt amps error problem with the goldline boards. ( i found this problem on the site a few days ago) i cannot now repower up my system. Have i ruined the board while soldering it. I did not even take it off and out of the cabinet. I can hear the power on after resetting breakers but the digital keyboard is dead. It worked before resoldering the connection. i think i am in worse shape than before.

PLEAASSSSE HELLLLPPPPPPP!!!!
    In Ground 20000 gallon vinyl basic rentangular with Hayward filter and ancient looking piping system. Cleaned by a mid 2000's Polaris (jose) built in 90's I assume nice to hang out during summertime with the fiance

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: trying to repower aqua logic system

anyone got any ideas on what i can try?
    In Ground 20000 gallon vinyl basic rentangular with Hayward filter and ancient looking piping system. Cleaned by a mid 2000's Polaris (jose) built in 90's I assume nice to hang out during summertime with the fiance

3. Back To Top    #3

You sure all the connectors are plugged in?
    40'x19' IG Diamond Brite 29K 4' Waterfall/Dive Rock FNS60 DE Inteliflo VS 2hp Whisperflo pumps Aqualogic(P4) SWG TF100 Tester

Pool School, Pool Calculator,TFTestKits,

4. Back To Top    #4

the only thing i can think of is the wireless plug is not connecting right. I have plugged it in and replugged it in 3 times and just cant seem to get any power to it. If i overheated the K1 connnection(which I dont think i did) would thta kill the power supply function?