New Loop-Loc Measuring and Amazon Supply

X-PertPool

TFP Expert
In The Industry
Jun 12, 2009
Exeter, PA
Just thought I'd share some cool new information.

Loop-Loc sent out some information on a new way to measure pools, didn't get any more information other than that it's out soon and has something to do with taking photos instead of AB measuring (I thought they should have something like this every time I ABed a pool)
(My idea was to make a downward facing tripod by using a jig that connected to 3 vacuum poles so that the camera pointed straight down at the pool and then you would have a large measuring stick in the photo for size reference)

amazon.com came out with a new beta website called amazonsupply.com (formerly smallpartssupply.com) It has a bunch of neat stuff including laboratory equipment etc. and if you have amazon prime it applies to basically every product on that site.

SmallPartsSupply.com was AMAZING! I can't tell you how many little odds and ends I bought from them. Now Amazon expanded to include various metal and such. The new site is slow for now however....but I'm sure it will speed up soon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.