Polaris 9100?

Sep 30, 2011
Anyone hear anything about this cleaner its small compact three wheels robotic. With Rebate can get it for 550.00 warranty info 2 year limited I think details hard to find have to call. have 16x32 vinyl looking at this and a Dolphin Deluxe at Leslies for 600.00 full 2 year warranty. My biggest concern is not damging liner trying to clean it. Any info on either of these would be a big help

Although the 9100 has not been out long enough to know about reliability, the success of the 9300 indicates that it should last a while. There is a lot of info about the 9100 on this thread (including video of it cleaning a vinyl AG pool):

may-move-to-robotic-cleaner-from-polaris-t16028.html

Overall it did well during our tests. But keep in mind it will not clean the walls.

Which Dolphin Deluxe are you looking at? For that price, I am assuming it is a Dolphin Deluxe 3 (but I could be wrong). The Dolphin cleaner bag is much more difficult to clean than the cartridge on the 9100. Also, the Dolphin is pretty heavy compared to the 9100.

Does anyone have any more updates/reviews of the new 9100? I'm really thinking of buying one but since they've only been out for a short time, I've got some concerns. I'm not interested in being the $550 guinnea pig.......how about someone else?

My main concern is larger debris, like leaves and stuff, but I suppose a review on that would have to wait til fall.

I am in the market for the 9100. I need something light weight, can do most of the walls, and is reliable. I'd like to hear from others about a low cost durable cleaner. My back hurts from doing it manually.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.