Grids brands

Apr 22, 2012
OK, I know it's here but I started looking yesterday morning off and on and I have yet to find an answer to my question. I want to buy original Pentair grids for my FNS 60. Barring that I would like to buy the best after market grids I can afford. Hunt as I may, I cant seem to locate the grids. Did I hear something about the company having been sold? I currently have a mix of newer after market grids and older Pentair grids. The newer after market grids are in far worse shape than the older originals. Thanks again for your help and getting me started.

When we moved into our current house 3 years ago, I soon discovered that the grids in my Hayward seemed very flimsy and most were broken. I found Filbur and Unicel grids online and ended up ordering the Unicel ... seem to be sturdier than what I had in there previously (no idea if they were the original or not). Pretty sure I read on here that both of them were good grids.

Sometimes I think the original and aftermarket can be a bit tricky to decipher as often the aftermarket companies actually supply the "original" company and you end up just paying more the Hayward/Pentair name.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.