GREAT FIND!! 2EZ Speed - .75HP Square Flange 2 Speed $300

Re: GREAT FIND!! 2EZ Speed - .75HP Square Flange 2 Speed $30

Does anyone else have anything about this brand of motor or the website?? I find the price kind of attractive, since I'm looking for something to replace my single speed 1.5HP on a 1900 gallon pool.

I'm pretty sure that's the normal price, they have both type of frames available I believe. 9square and round flange) I've been toying with the idea of getting one in a 2 hp or 1 1/2. My hesitation is the electronics and how they will hold up with all of our lightning in the summer. The program-ability of it is very nice though. No review on them that I can find though they are made by a big manufacturer.

I have installed around 10 of these motors. Haven't had a problem. The price is great.

They can be controlled like a traditional 2 speed motor with dual timers, etc., but I'm pretty positive not rs485. But...they are "ez" because you don't have to mess with any of that stuff. I've installed a few and I like them. You'll get your money back quick.

I have a Pentair WhisperFlow WF-24 1hp/s.f. 1.25 hooked up to a Pentair EasyTouch automated control system and a Pentair IntelliChlor IC20 chlorine generator. The motor in my WhisperFlo pump just died, and I'm comparing some of the motor replacement options, including both the 2EZ Speed and ImPower dual-speed motors. Both look to be great replacements for my pump motor, and use permanent magnets, and price wise the 2EZ Speed is the most inexpensive of the two. Would you (Keene3b07 and thepoolman) guys recommend the 2EZ Speed over the ImPower motor? And from your experiences, does it hold quite well in reliability in both the life of the motor and the electronics in the control panel/timer?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.