Circulation question

Sep 20, 2011
I would like to increase the water circulation in my pool. The return on my pool pushes OK but would like to have more movement on the other side of the pool where my ladder sits. Is this even necessary? I keep my eye tilted toward the floor of the pool just seems like there is lots of dead spots.....Thanks for any suggestions
ons

You should experiment with different ways to aim the return jet and see which one gives the most effective circulation pattern. Often aiming hard to one side and just a little down gives the best effect. When you have it adjusted just right all of the water will circulate around the pool, carrying surface debris around (which is the simplest way to see when you have it right). You have a large pump, so finding something that works shouldn't be too difficult.

Jason, After some research found my pump to only be a 1 1/2 horse power, changed in signature. Anyway after learning my new pump size do you stick with your recommend or would you add plumping to additional return on the other side of pool? Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.