Texture EEZ 3000

jhalpinjr

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 29, 2011
Warner Robins, GA
Hi All!

Does anyone have any experience with this product? I have plain poured concrete and really would like to spruce it up. I have some color swatches, but really would like to know if anyone has used this and what they thought! I like that it has texture additives in the mix instead of just plain stain. If not can anyone recommend a type of stain with texture additives to use? (Epoxy, Water based, Oil). I don't want to have to do it every couple years - need long lasting- as these projects cut into my Beer Time significantly :cheers: . I cant use Acid (explain another time lol)

http://www.innovativeconcrete.com

Thanks!

They don't really explain a lot, but it looks like what a company here does (commercial only) and they have had a lot of success. Having lived in Hawkinsville, have you looked into Kool Deck (I think that is how it is spelled)? It has been a long time, but it looked like the opening picture at that web page and concrete gets really hot around there. As you probably know, others will be along with ideas and opinions for you to consider.

Off Topic: If you ever go to H'ville, look for the beach, from where the ocean was a couple of million years ago.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.