Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: Texture EEZ 3000

Texture EEZ 3000

Hi All!

Does anyone have any experience with this product? I have plain poured concrete and really would like to spruce it up. I have some color swatches, but really would like to know if anyone has used this and what they thought! I like that it has texture additives in the mix instead of just plain stain. If not can anyone recommend a type of stain with texture additives to use? (Epoxy, Water based, Oil). I don't want to have to do it every couple years - need long lasting- as these projects cut into my Beer Time significantly . I cant use Acid (explain another time lol)

http://www.innovativeconcrete.com

Thanks!
    16 x 32 Grecian Vinyl. Salt-Aqua Plus PS-4, Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter, Hayward Ecostar SP34000vsp, Gulfstream HE-125-T-A Heat/Cool heat Pump

Re: Texture EEZ 3000

They don't really explain a lot, but it looks like what a company here does (commercial only) and they have had a lot of success. Having lived in Hawkinsville, have you looked into Kool Deck (I think that is how it is spelled)? It has been a long time, but it looked like the opening picture at that web page and concrete gets really hot around there. As you probably know, others will be along with ideas and opinions for you to consider.

Off Topic: If you ever go to H'ville, look for the beach, from where the ocean was a couple of million years ago.
    My cement pond is a 36K gunite 20X40 built in mid 1960s, Hayward S244S filter, Aquarite SWCG, Jandy 1.5HP 2sp, TF-Test kit and Nitro Wall Climber

Senior Member In the Industry

if you're in Hawkinsville, check out www.oxycool.com

Thank you - I will check them out!
    16 x 32 Grecian Vinyl. Salt-Aqua Plus PS-4, Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter, Hayward Ecostar SP34000vsp, Gulfstream HE-125-T-A Heat/Cool heat Pump