Hi, I think I just made a noobie mistake and I'd like some input on handling my mistake.
I decided to go with a hybrid method of sanitization, but I am totally new with the chlorine feeder so I accidentally overdosed the pool with chlorine
According to the CYA/chlorine chart my shock level would be a chlorine of about 15.
What level would people feel comfortable swimming? I'm thinking at the shock level.
Its the weekend and the kids probably want to swim even though the water is only 64 degrees
Maybe I should throw some bacteria in to speed up the chlorine removal just kidding.