Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: Backyard Pics one year apart

Backyard Pics one year apart

Other threads of what you plan on doing to your backyard this year got me to go back through my old pics from last year. The bottom pic is exactly 1 year 4 days apart from the middle one. We have only been here 15 months and went through a deep freeze and then a 8 month drought in 2011. 2012 was much milder and wet. Our goal for this year for the yard is to add outdoor low voltage up lighting around the palm trees. I enjoy looking at pictures of other people yards/pools to get ideas so I hope everyone enjoys our pics. -Flip
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Approx 11K Gal. 10'X30' Semi free-form IG - 6 ' raised spa w/6 jets - 10' circle sun shelf with 1 bubbler - Waterfall - 3 / 1.5 HP pumps - Polaris 280 Cleaner - 3 Pentair Color LED Intellibrite Lights - Pentair 400K Master Temp - 2 Valve Actuators - 5 Fiberstar Mini Laminars - 1 Fiberstars 2004 Illuminator - 2 Skimmers - 6 Returns - Caribbean Blue Pebble Tech - 600+ sq ft kool decK - Auto Fill - 2 Boston Acoustics VOYA RK5 Outdoor Rock Speakers - 2 TIC Corporation TFS5CN 6.5-Inch 150-Watt Terra-Forms Rock Speakers - Apple Airport Express - 1 Awesome View.

Re: Backyard Pics one year apart

Looking good! The plants appear to be coming in nicely! Is that a golf course behind your house? If so, I'm jealous!!

I'm guessing it is a golf course with the open fence like that. Love the palm tree by the pool it makes it appear tropical
    18' Summer Escapes ProSeries - 7600gal - Hayward 1hp pump w/18" sand filter - AquaTrol SWG -

The web site posts the photos in the reverse order of how you attach them.

For a minute I thought you killed the palm trees :/
    40x20 Free Form IG Pool (aprox 29,000 Gal, 140 Perimeter, depth 3'6"-7', Baja Shelf, 8x8 Free Form Spa) - Gunite Shell, Pebble Plaster Finish, Poured Concrete Coping - 3 Deep Heat Returns - Jandy LXi400 Gas Heater (400,000 Btu) - Jandy Variable Speed Pump JEP 2.0 - Jandy CL 600 Filter - HASA Liquidator - Jandy PDA 6 w/ Remote - 4x Jandy WaterColors Pool LEDs - 48" Gas Fire Pit - 6x Gas Tiki Torches - 12'x15' U-shaped BBQ Island (Firemagic Equipment)
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/new-p...ca-t28413.html

Very very nice!!!!
    16 x 32 Grecian Vinyl. Salt-Aqua Plus PS-4, Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter, Hayward Ecostar SP34000vsp, Gulfstream HE-125-T-A Heat/Cool heat Pump

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare
    The web site posts the photos in the reverse order of how you attach them.

For a minute I thought you killed the palm trees :/

I had to baby the palm trees last year. When we moved in they had two 18 foot stumps of dead queen palms I had to cut out. I was afraid that we were going to loose one or two more with the freeze in Jan/Feb 2011. Two back to back years of deep hard freezes was not good for the palms. I am just glad that this year was mild.
    Approx 11K Gal. 10'X30' Semi free-form IG - 6 ' raised spa w/6 jets - 10' circle sun shelf with 1 bubbler - Waterfall - 3 / 1.5 HP pumps - Polaris 280 Cleaner - 3 Pentair Color LED Intellibrite Lights - Pentair 400K Master Temp - 2 Valve Actuators - 5 Fiberstar Mini Laminars - 1 Fiberstars 2004 Illuminator - 2 Skimmers - 6 Returns - Caribbean Blue Pebble Tech - 600+ sq ft kool decK - Auto Fill - 2 Boston Acoustics VOYA RK5 Outdoor Rock Speakers - 2 TIC Corporation TFS5CN 6.5-Inch 150-Watt Terra-Forms Rock Speakers - Apple Airport Express - 1 Awesome View.

Quote Originally Posted by blakej
    Looking good! The plants appear to be coming in nicely! Is that a golf course behind your house? If so, I'm jealous!!

Thanks. Yeah we live on a golf course. I don't play golf, but I do like to watch the golfers and enjoy the view. The only draw back is the house does get hit every now and then with a golf ball.