Crystal Stones Mini Pebble Finish Pictures???

jttr

Apr 18, 2012
Texas
Hello everyone! This is my first post and I hope someone can help me! We are in the process of building a pool in Texas and our plaster guy uses Crystal Stones Mini Pebble. My builder brought over a box of samples today and I have been trying to do searches on Google to find actual images of pools that have used the different colors and I'm not having much luck. Has anyone here used a Crystal Stones finish or can you direct me to a place where I might find some pictures of pools with this type of plaster in them?

Thanks in advance for your help! J

I've been to the CL Industries website but I know that those pictures don't accurately depict what the finish will look like that's why I'm looking for images of actual pools. Have you chosen your color?

I would love to see some pics too -- I guess my fear is the camera / quality of lighting / computer screen, etc. could make a difference.... It's hard!!! :)

We chose the Blue Pearl. We really wanted a BLUE pool color -- nothing green -- and didn't want to go gray.

Fingers and toes are crossed. Please keep me updated on what you guys choose.

This is the best website with Crystal Stones that I have found so far. I stumbled upon it a few nights ago but didn't bookmark and luckily came across again today. I don't see the Blue Pearl on here but several of the pictures aren't labeled. I've narrowed it down to Plum, Grey Harbor Mist, and Carribean Blue. I do see a Plum on here but it may be too dark. If I want to go gray, Grey Harbor Mist would be similar but lighter.

http://www.cliftandco.com/pools.html

Okay -- have to say -- that Carribean Blue is really stunning.... Amazing how the color can change SOOO much. I love this stuff! Can give a totally different look to your pool....absolutely amazing.

What size pool are you building? Where are you in the process?

Still answering my own question... :? Found this website today http://www.plasterlogicgroup.com/Textures Have an email in to the plaster guy to see if he has some pictures. Still can't find a pool with Grey Harbour.

I'm not sure what size the pool is but I think it is 38-40' x 18'ish. We have gunite and are hoping for tile and coping work to begin tomorrow, weather permitting. We've been trying to match the rock on our house for the raised beam and it took a couple of deliveries to get the right color mix. Concrete tentatively planned for early next week. Need to finalize design for pergola and order lumber and figure out location and size of the fire pit and order fire brick.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.