Epoxy sealer for wood deck?

Jan 20, 2012
West KY
Hey guys and gals. I read a post a while back that had a link to an Epoxy sealer for wood decks. It came in quite a few colors and had a texture finish. For the life of me I can't find the link now. And searching didn't turn anything up. Anybody that can help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Sent From My Inspire 4G Using Tapatalk

I am not sure about the epoxy but I know the big box stores have solid color and translucent stains/sealers and I have also read somewhere that some places put a sand like material in it for texture? Not sure offhand if it's actually sand or not but might be worth checking out your local homedepot or lowes
I am in the middle of refinishing and extending my deck to the pool and will most likely do the solid textured stain on the pool portion of the deck

Re: Re: Epoxy sealer for wood deck?

flyweed said:
there is a product called "deck restore" sold at most Home Depots...this is kind of a thick, textured, topcoat for old worn out deck surfaces..they make one for wood and another for cement.

HTH

Thank you so much! That's exactly what I was looking for!

Sent From My Inspire 4G Using Tapatalk

bjmcconk said:
It burns feet!! Restore is also a pain to put on. Makes a big mess.

But lasts for years!!....heck even my wood deck without deck restore gets unbearably hot in the mid summer son..you gotta wear sandals or flip flops on it all summer...and it was just painted then. As for mess, plastic tarp is your friend.

Dan

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.