Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sun Shelf Under Waterfall (Pic request)

1. Back To Top    #1

Sun Shelf Under Waterfall (Pic request)

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong area. Mods please feel free to move.

I am currently on the tail end of the quoting and design process. One idea I had was to put the sun shelf below the rock waterfall (not a grotto). The waterfall still sits on the edge of the pool and simply spills onto the shelf. On the practical side this would eliminate the need for any bubblers on the shelf. Has anyone done this? Any pictures would be appreciated. If this is not a good idea please fill me in on what I might be missing. Thank you in advance.
    95,000 Lt (25,000 Gallon) IGP 12.5m x 7m & Seperate Spa 2.2m x 2.1m. Gemtex and tile finish Spa fully tiled. Waterco Micron glass bead filter S800, Viron P600 eVo variable speed pump. Viron Connect Pool and Spa Controller touchscreen. Chemigem D10 Auto PH/Chlorine Controller. Sunlover Oasis C25 Heat Pump for Pool & Viron 250 LPG Gas Heater for Spa. 7 LED Lights. Polaris 280 with booster pump. Pool Cover and Roller. TF-100 Test Kit and Speed Stirrer

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Sun Shelf Under Waterfall (Pic request)

I think this is what you are referring to:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

This is a pic on he facebook page of the guys doing my pool, I stumbled upon this pic last night.

I think its a cool idea.
    20K gallon, gunite w/attached spa
    2 HP WhisperFlow pump
    Kreepy Krauly Cleaner
    DE Filter
    New Gas heater being installed in a few days

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Sun Shelf Under Waterfall (Pic request)

Quote Originally Posted by Eriky
    I think this is what you are referring to:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

This is a pic on he facebook page of the guys doing my pool, I stumbled upon this pic last night.

I think its a cool idea.
    Yes, something like that. Thanks.
    95,000 Lt (25,000 Gallon) IGP 12.5m x 7m & Seperate Spa 2.2m x 2.1m. Gemtex and tile finish Spa fully tiled. Waterco Micron glass bead filter S800, Viron P600 eVo variable speed pump. Viron Connect Pool and Spa Controller touchscreen. Chemigem D10 Auto PH/Chlorine Controller. Sunlover Oasis C25 Heat Pump for Pool & Viron 250 LPG Gas Heater for Spa. 7 LED Lights. Polaris 280 with booster pump. Pool Cover and Roller. TF-100 Test Kit and Speed Stirrer