Any clues?

Found this among the pool stuff the former owners left...

IMAG0157.jpg

No bad jokes now... :twisted:

It appears to me to be some kind of alternative sanitizer stick (like Nature2 or something similar). The reason I made that guess is 1) the threads that could screw into a filter and 2) it appears to be sitting on top of a spa cover. But then again, I would expect a sanitizer stick to have some holes to 'release' the sanitizer...so hopefully someone can drop by with a definitive answer.

Is there anything similar in your spa filter?

On a side note, I noticed 'TBD' in your sig box for filter and spa. Do you mean you are waiting to decide what to buy, or you have not identified what you have? If it's the latter, you are welcome to post some pics and we can help you figure out what model they are!

Gizzmo's work great as well when re-plumbing your pad. If you cut the pipe below the water line it will keep the water from the skimmer line from flowing back and creating a mess (or from flooding the neighbor's yard as I found out the hard way!). The line from the floor drain? That's a whole 'nother challenge! :eek:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.