21' Doughboy Autumn Breeze 52"

Apr 16, 2012
Hello, great site for new pool owners like myself! My wife and I just bought this pool on Saturday, with install coming up in the next few weeks. I couldn't help to think walking out of that place that we got taken advantage of on price, a little bit.

With the pool (that has a resin top) we got the typical accessories, with a ladder and winter cover. Including install they priced us at $5699. With the $500 coupon on some website my wife found it ended up being around $5200.

Does anyone else have this pool? Did we get reemed?

Thanks!

I don't know much about doughboy other than they seem to stand the test of time and look really nice.

The price seems about right for a higher quality pool. We paid about the same for our wilbar 24' from family leisure.

Enjoy!

Our 24' was around 4k, plus 1k for install and 900 for the gas line, 400ish for electric and 130 for ~5k gallons of water to get started. Some of that might be a hair off but it's very close. If I remember, I will double check when I get home.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.