Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 21' Doughboy Autumn Breeze 52"

1. Back To Top    #1

21' Doughboy Autumn Breeze 52"

Hello, great site for new pool owners like myself! My wife and I just bought this pool on Saturday, with install coming up in the next few weeks. I couldn't help to think walking out of that place that we got taken advantage of on price, a little bit.

With the pool (that has a resin top) we got the typical accessories, with a ladder and winter cover. Including install they priced us at $5699. With the $500 coupon on some website my wife found it ended up being around $5200.

Does anyone else have this pool? Did we get reemed?

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: 21' Doughboy Autumn Breeze 52"

Sounds about right to me. Doughboy makes good pools.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

I don't know much about doughboy other than they seem to stand the test of time and look really nice.

The price seems about right for a higher quality pool. We paid about the same for our wilbar 24' from family leisure.

24' Round Diamond Star, 54" wall height, 200sq ft sta-rite cartridge filter
    Dynamo 1hp 2 speed pump, 199k Rheem milivolt heater
    Pool rover jr. - our best friend!
    Tf-100 plus borate strips and Taylor k1000.

4. Back To Top    #4

Our 24' was around 4k, plus 1k for install and 900 for the gas line, 400ish for electric and 130 for ~5k gallons of water to get started. Some of that might be a hair off but it's very close. If I remember, I will double check when I get home.
    [ Vogue Vectra 24' AG | Hard plumb: Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 1HP 2-speed, 27" sand filter & Pentair MiniMax 100 NG | Taylor K-2006 | Central IL ]