Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Great Deal for Blue Diamond Pool Cleaner

1. Back To Top    #1
    P'Burg NJ

Great Deal for Blue Diamond Pool Cleaner

In Jan I was watching eBay and Amazon's site for prices on several robots. I was leaning toward the Blue Pearl because it costs less. Both of these units are recommended for a Fiberglas pool. I found a Blue Diamond for sale by Amazon's warehouse as "like new" for $349.95.

I decided to take a chance on it and see what it was like. I ordered the unit and the box looked like the unit was shipped around the world a few times. When I opened it up, the unit looked like it had not been used. I unwrapped the PVA scrubbers and the power supply unit. I opened it up and the bag was new and the inside had no stains or debris indicating usage. The power supply light turned on ( unit was not connected since it was not in the pool )

Well I finally removed the pool cover this weekend and placed the Blue Diamond in the shallow end. It ran both days this weekend without issues and finished removing all the debris at the bottom of the pool, including the worms that committed suicide under the pool cover.

If this lasts several years, I definitely got my money's worth. Thanks Amazom!
    11,000 Gal Trilogy "Utopia" Fiberglass Pool, 1HP Jandy Pump, Jandy CS200 Cartridge Filter, Raypak 199k BTU Heater, Liquidator, CMP Off-Line Chlorinator. Cleaners: Polaris 360, Blue Diamond, Poolvernuegen Pressure

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Great Deal for Blue Diamond Pool Cleaner

NIce find - still looking for one of these at a great price - very nice find!!
    22.5k gal; IG Pebble, AT50 sand filter, SwimPure SWG, Polaris 380 cleaner
    Built approx 2000. Pool novice - only owned since 2011.