Newbie need to sweep help recommend

Oso

Apr 15, 2012
Hello all and thank you in advance for answering. I currently bought anew house and it came with a hummer like cleaner that just does not keep the pool clean nor does it go up the walls. I am constantly brushing and cleaning the pool. I do have large redwood trees surrounding the pool and those don't seem too bad it is the dirt that drive my family crazy. I have dedicated pump now

So what do I buy help!!!!!

I have about 28k Gallon pool In ground with pebbeltech Finish. I dont know about the sweeper other than it looks like a hummer.

Thanks any help would be very much appreciated

Cleaners can and do wear out and require parts to b e replaced from time to time to stay working. If you were to maybe post a picture of your cleaner, we could ID it and give you some suggestions based upon this.

For what it is worth, pool cleaners are rarely perfect. Many are very sensitive to water flow, whether flow is too strong or too weak. Among the best cleaners out there are the robots. They do get fairly expensive though when compared to the suction side and pressure side cleaners that are out there.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.