installing a liner for friend. how much to charge?

rsharp

Jun 12, 2010
Hello. I have an In-law who just bought a new liner. she was gonna have a company come in and install it but heard that i knew how and said she would much rather pay me than someone else. i would do it for free but she wont let me. she wants to pay so im willing to accept that. only problem is i dont know how much to charge her. she has a 27' AGP (j hook). ive put in four of them so i have a pretty good idea of what im doing. if anyone can give me a ball park that would be great!! thanks a lot!!

Oh theyre pool is brand new. they just got it last year but the goof ball caved half the pool in when he ran into it with his tractor/mower. it ripped a giant hole in the bottom. smh...

yeah its an odd situation. they are pretty busy people. i swear she is one of the nicest people i ever met in my life. (husband is a different story) it is weird b/c she has helped my family out soo much and wont except a good deed from me. That's Bonnie for ya though!! i just dont want her to hand me $500 bucks for this b/c i will have to take it and i know thats too much, im thinking $200.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.