Do I have a pump relay on my Autopilot DIG-220? [PICTURE]

Apr 14, 2011
The Bluegrass State
Opened the pool today and everything with off without a hitch (thank you TFP), so naturally I NEED to find something to work on. My pool was installed with the pump controlled by a normal on/off switch inside a box next to my Autopilot. I have no idea why the Autopilot isn't controlling it but apparently the pump relay (part #AK0004) is NOT included with every Autopilot. At any rate, I want the Autopilot to control my pump so I can run it less than 24 hours a day.

I went out and popped the cover off it and then the metal cage beneath it and snapped this pic below. I don't know what I'm looking for so I'm hoping one of you pros here can look at the picture and tell me if I have this pump relay or not. I found one online for $23 so I went ahead and ordered it just in case I don't but I'd be more than happy to stick it in a drawer as a backup if my Autopilot already has it.

On to the pic (which is also attached to this post if the one below isn't large enough)...

1. Do you see a pump relay in this picture?
2. If not, and I use the one I ordered, does it mount anywhere in particular in this mess of wires or is it just "hanging out"?

Thanks!

dig-220.JPG

Attachments

• dig-220.JPG
    dig-220.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 42
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.