SWG...still waiting...

mwkelly

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 11, 2012
however, I found out today that they have the 2011 models and are waiting for the 2012's to arrive so they can ship out the newer model.

Have to say I like that. The only critique (kinda) is they should have explained that a little better up front.

Anyway, it should be here next week. The water is just about balanced and the temp is rising...

mw,

I assume this is a continuation from another post. Without knowing anything about that other post, this post doesn't have any meaning. Try to keep your posts in one thread so readers can understand your whole "story"

No it is not.

What I was attempting to do was to give credit to a business for their customer service and while it is not strickly forbidden for people who are not in the industry to post company names it appears that it is not done here. If someone wants to know more then they could PM me.

It is rare to find a business who genuinely wishes for their customers to have the best they have available.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.