Warranties: Robotic cleaners, SWG etc.

wiz28

Mar 7, 2008
Can anyone give me a take on just why we are out there spending close to a thousand dollars or more for a robotic cleaner or a SWG and the manufacturer can only give us a year warranty on most of these products? Sometimes you can find one for 2 years if your lucky and the ones that go any longer then that are usually gimmicks once you get to the fine print or pro-rated. I don't know about anyone else but when I am dropping that much cash, I would like something warranteed more then a year. Do they not trust their product to function longer then that? And those of us that live in the Northeast really get the shaft cause we are really only using the product for 3 months out of the year so if anything happens the next season, you are SOL.

I agree it would be nice to have longer warranties. But at the same time we spend upwards of 50k on a vehicle with a 3 year warranty ... that seems crazier.

Posted with Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.