Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Spazazz Spa Fragrance!!

1. Back To Top    #1
    Gloucester, UK

Spazazz Spa Fragrance!!

Hi Everyone!

I have a question about Spazazz and spa scented fragrances in general. I have bought some mint and eucalyptus as I always find that refreshing but my questions are these.

How long will the scent last in the water?

Is the fragrance removed by 'shocking' the spa or does it stick around despite this?

Also, what are you guys faves?

Softub T300 resort 1135l hot tub with ozonator using dichlor then bleach method.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Twin Cities, MN

Re: Spazazz Spa Fragrance!!

Clean water is my favorite

Call me a purist, but I hate putting anything in there but water, sodium hypochorite, cya, borates, salt, and myself.

We would need to know what is in the Spazazz to comment.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

3. Back To Top    #3
    SouthWest Alabama

The MSDS's don't reveal anything about them, just that they're no hazardous materials in them.

Scents and colors are usually broken down by the sanitizer in a short while. They'll probably last an hour or so.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

I am a minimalist with my spa. Chlorox, baking soda, etc. I do use Spa Perfect as it keeps the water smelling really fresh and breaks down any detergents that make my hot tub foam for those that have fresh washed suits. Fruity/perfumy smells.... I leave that to the wife and those **** scentsy things in the house.