PoolSupplyWorld

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooly1

Mar 24, 2012
Michigan
Im sorta worried about my solar cover order from this company. Ive seen some positive reviews on this company but everytime I live chat with them on my order I get a different story. My order went from 3 to 4 days to possibly 7 days and two days ago they said yesterday I would recieve the tracking number and now today they said tommorow :cry: all I can do is cross my fingers

Pooly1,
I ordered my entire package from these guys. Was a little concered ordering because I don't put in a pool everyday, it's a lot of $$, and I'm in PA, order came from CA.
I couldn't be happier. They kept us up to date with phone calls, and emails all the way through. No parts were missing. Our solar cover took a little longer to get, but I guess it had to be made to our pools dimensions which took a little longer than normal. It arrived, a week or two after the main shipment, but it did arrive. Poolsupplyworld kept us up to date with info concerning the solar cover, and it's ship date, when it did finally ship. The pool assembly went off this week as expected. Everthing needed for the pool was on site.
Very happy with Poolsupplyworld.com. i would recommend them.

I would like to add that i ordered my Jandy VS Proflo from PoolSupplyWorld and they had the best pricing and the pump arrived on time. I did forget to enter my TFP code to get my discount, but that was my fault not theirs. I did try to buy my iAqualink from them as well, but their price was higher than Glenridge Pool Supplies and when i contacted PoolSupplyWorld they were unwilling to match prices so i had to buy from 2 different places. I also got my Jandy replacement salt cell from PoolSupplWorld last year and had no problems. I will definitely buy from them again.

Last week I ordered a 24' round AGP with ladder,liner,cove,light, solar cover and chlorine. The liner and solar cover arrived yesterday and today, but I order my pool on a Monday, and by thursday it was on my doorstep. I would defiantely order from them again.

When you are looking at the shopping cart, there is a box in the lower left that says "Have a Discount or Mention Code?"

Simply put the coupon code in that box and press 'Apply'

If you have any questions, you can always send me a pm or email. Also, our latest coupon code is always listed on our Facebook page.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am finalizing my order on PSW. I am meeting with the PB this afternoon and should have an idea if he is able to work with my selections. my order will be...
Polaris 9300 Sport In Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner
Hayward SwimClear Cartridge 425 sq. ft. Pool Filter
Hayward EcoStar Variable Speed Energy Efficient Pool Pump
16' x 32' Merlin 15-Year Smart-Mesh Rectangle Center End Step Cover - Tan
still need a good SWG - recommedations?

I would love to the secret password/handshake/high-sign/etc. to a discount code
Oh yeah just liked you guys on FB

Just wanted to bring this back to the top and say that I am beyond thrilled with my pool order from PSW. I did a full order of pool, pump, liner, etc and not only did the order ship incredibly fast but their order support was fantastic as well. I received a few damaged pieces due to the manufacturers packing and PSW's rma department went above and beyond with updates through email and called me almost daily to make sure I got what I needed.

Fantastic company with fantastic employees that really care about their customers.

I just wanted to add my positive experience with Poolsupplyworld to this thread.

Earlier this month I ordered a Polaris 9300xi, SR Smith Typhoon waterslide, and a set of 4 filter cartridges for a Hayward C3030 filter. Everything arrived promptly. I had good communication from PSW. I had some questions about the waterslide and some other products. Blake was very helpful in answering them.

Great prices, great customer service, and fast shipping! :party:

I had to unexpectedly get a new pool after we tried to move locations with our existing one and found it probably wasn't safe to reuse it. I got the Sharkline Reprieve AGP, 15 x 48. It arrived in less than a week with no problems. I was satisfied with the service and the price. So much so I just today placed an order online for a replacement liner from them. I'm praying the good and prompt service will be twice as nice the second time around!

OK - my booster pump just crapped out and I need a new pool sweep anyway as my 6 yr old Legend has been problematic. Thinking Polaris 9300 Sport - does PSW like? troublefreepools =any negatie comments?
TFP discount code please?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.