Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PoolSupplyWorld

1. Back To Top    #1

PoolSupplyWorld

Im sorta worried about my solar cover order from this company. Ive seen some positive reviews on this company but everytime I live chat with them on my order I get a different story. My order went from 3 to 4 days to possibly 7 days and two days ago they said yesterday I would recieve the tracking number and now today they said tommorow all I can do is cross my fingers
    16 x 32 Inground Vinyl 21000, 2 returns, 1 skimmer, 1 main drain. Raypak Heater, Crystal Flo Sand Filter

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: PoolSupplyWorld

Hey, pm me your order number and I will dig into this asap! You should not be getting mixed messages..and I am happy to clear things up for you!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks to Blake j I got a solid answer about my order!
    16 x 32 Inground Vinyl 21000, 2 returns, 1 skimmer, 1 main drain. Raypak Heater, Crystal Flo Sand Filter

4. Back To Top    #4

Pooly1,
    I ordered my entire package from these guys. Was a little concered ordering because I don't put in a pool everyday, it's a lot of $$, and I'm in PA, order came from CA.
    I couldn't be happier. They kept us up to date with phone calls, and emails all the way through. No parts were missing. Our solar cover took a little longer to get, but I guess it had to be made to our pools dimensions which took a little longer than normal. It arrived, a week or two after the main shipment, but it did arrive. Poolsupplyworld kept us up to date with info concerning the solar cover, and it's ship date, when it did finally ship. The pool assembly went off this week as expected. Everthing needed for the pool was on site.
    Very happy with Poolsupplyworld.com. i would recommend them.
    24x54 Sharkline Matrix
    Hayward 1 hp Powermax single speed pump
    Hayward ec50ac DE filter

5. Back To Top    #5

I would like to add that i ordered my Jandy VS Proflo from PoolSupplyWorld and they had the best pricing and the pump arrived on time. I did forget to enter my TFP code to get my discount, but that was my fault not theirs. I did try to buy my iAqualink from them as well, but their price was higher than Glenridge Pool Supplies and when i contacted PoolSupplyWorld they were unwilling to match prices so i had to buy from 2 different places. I also got my Jandy replacement salt cell from PoolSupplWorld last year and had no problems. I will definitely buy from them again.
    21 X 42 freeform gunite pool w/ spa
    white plaster finish
    Jandy VS ProFlow Pump
    3 returns, 2 skimmers
    pentair DE filter
    Aquapure 1400 SWG
    Raypac 399,000 BTU Heater
    Zodiac Nature 2 Pool sanitizer (haven't used yet)

6. Back To Top    #6

Last week I ordered a 24' round AGP with ladder,liner,cove,light, solar cover and chlorine. The liner and solar cover arrived yesterday and today, but I order my pool on a Monday, and by thursday it was on my doorstep. I would defiantely order from them again.
    24' Sharkline Venture AGP
    1.5HP Hayward Pump and Sand Filter
    Waveglow Jet Thru-wall LED Light

7. Back To Top    #7

How do you put in the discount code? I need to order several things this month.
    ? 15x30 Lomart Above ground

8. Back To Top    #8

In the Industry

When you are looking at the shopping cart, there is a box in the lower left that says "Have a Discount or Mention Code?"

Simply put the coupon code in that box and press 'Apply'

If you have any questions, you can always send me a pm or email. Also, our latest coupon code is always listed on our Facebook page.

9. Back To Top    #9

Hi.
    I've been lurking and thinking about buying a pool from Poolsupplyworld.
    I would like to learn more about the TFP code I've read about. Where does one get the code? Is there a secret handshake involved?
    Many thanks!
    Liz
    Northern California Inground pool 20' by 40'
    Diamond Brite Quartz Medium Grey Plaster - Islands Sapphire Breeze Tile Border
    Jules Bright Cobalt Blue Blend Tile Bench fountain sheer waterfall descent
    Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed Pump - Pentair CLean & CLear PLus Cartridge Filter - Kreepy Krauly Legend - mTF-100 Test Kit - Swimmers: Twins (Boy/Girl) 14 yrs old

10. Back To Top    #10

In the Industry

EDIT: PM sent

11. Back To Top    #11

Thanks!!

Liz
    Northern California Inground pool 20' by 40'
    Diamond Brite Quartz Medium Grey Plaster - Islands Sapphire Breeze Tile Border
    Jules Bright Cobalt Blue Blend Tile Bench fountain sheer waterfall descent
    Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed Pump - Pentair CLean & CLear PLus Cartridge Filter - Kreepy Krauly Legend - mTF-100 Test Kit - Swimmers: Twins (Boy/Girl) 14 yrs old

12. Back To Top    #12

Just ordered a new Polaris 9300 from PSW through eBAY. Smokin deal and fast shipping to Georgia.
    Thanks!
    IG Vinyl, 18,000 Gal, Jandy Stealth 1.5hp, Jandy CL480 Filter, Goldline P4 controls, Goldline T-Cell-15 Salt, Polaris 9300 robot. Pool installed in June of 2012.
    Yep, I'm a newbie.

13. Back To Top    #13

I am finalizing my order on PSW. I am meeting with the PB this afternoon and should have an idea if he is able to work with my selections. my order will be...
    Polaris 9300 Sport In Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner
    Hayward SwimClear Cartridge 425 sq. ft. Pool Filter
    Hayward EcoStar Variable Speed Energy Efficient Pool Pump
    16' x 32' Merlin 15-Year Smart-Mesh Rectangle Center End Step Cover - Tan
    still need a good SWG - recommedations?

I would love to the secret password/handshake/high-sign/etc. to a discount code
    Oh yeah just liked you guys on FB
    Installing:16x32 rectangle 18,000-ish gal Sport depth 3 1/2' shallow to 5.5' in the middle
    Cartridge filter - Hayward Swimclear 325sqft, Hayward V/S tristar 1.8hp
    SWG Hayward aquaplus
    Cleaner - Dohney Discovery

14. Back To Top    #14

Just wanted to bring this back to the top and say that I am beyond thrilled with my pool order from PSW. I did a full order of pool, pump, liner, etc and not only did the order ship incredibly fast but their order support was fantastic as well. I received a few damaged pieces due to the manufacturers packing and PSW's rma department went above and beyond with updates through email and called me almost daily to make sure I got what I needed.

Fantastic company with fantastic employees that really care about their customers.
    24 Ft Sharkline Matrix , ~15,200 Gallons
    Pentair SD60 w/ 2 speed 1.5 HP Dynamo pump
    Taylor K-2006 --- BBB

15. Back To Top    #15

Yikes! There's a TFP discount? I've spent $$$$ with them in the last two weeks.

Great communication and service from this company.
    Pool is DONE!
    Pentair Intelliflo VS3050
    Pentair Easy Touch 8 + actuators + swg
    Pentair IntelliPH
    Pentair 400btu HD heater
    3- Jandy WaterColor LED's
    Hayward C5030 525sqft cartridge filter
    Waterway spa blower

16. Back To Top    #16

I just wanted to add my positive experience with Poolsupplyworld to this thread.

Earlier this month I ordered a Polaris 9300xi, SR Smith Typhoon waterslide, and a set of 4 filter cartridges for a Hayward C3030 filter. Everything arrived promptly. I had good communication from PSW. I had some questions about the waterslide and some other products. Blake was very helpful in answering them.

Great prices, great customer service, and fast shipping!
    Vince L

16' x 37' fiberglass pool, 8' fiberglass spa, Hayward Swimclear C3030 filter, Hayward EcoStar VS pump, Goldline Pro Logic PL-PS-8, Goldline SWCG, Goldline Sense & Dispense pH control, Fiberstars LED's in pool & spa, AquaCal SQ175R heat pump, SR Smith Typhoon slide, Polaris 9300xi robotic cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit

17. Back To Top    #17

I had to unexpectedly get a new pool after we tried to move locations with our existing one and found it probably wasn't safe to reuse it. I got the Sharkline Reprieve AGP, 15 x 48. It arrived in less than a week with no problems. I was satisfied with the service and the price. So much so I just today placed an order online for a replacement liner from them. I'm praying the good and prompt service will be twice as nice the second time around!
    Sharkline Reprieve 15' x 48" round AGP- 4,440 gallons (2012)
    Waterway 19 inch sand Filter (2011)
    1.5 HP Pump (1997)

18. Back To Top    #18

OK - my booster pump just crapped out and I need a new pool sweep anyway as my 6 yr old Legend has been problematic. Thinking Polaris 9300 Sport - does PSW like? troublefreepools =any negatie comments?
    TFP discount code please?
    Thanks As Always!
    Bob

23,000 gal in-ground, Aquarite salt sys, Intellitouch i7 +3, Hayward cartridge filter (4) C-5025, Polaris 280 Pool Cleaner, 3/4 HP booster pump, Hydrazzo plaster.

19. Back To Top    #19

TFP code here please, ordering pumps valves etc? Code and/or secret handshake would be great!
    13000 in ground Wet Edge Satin Tahitian Blue, Pentair VS pump, Hayward DE4820, Hayward Vac, Pentair SWG IC 40, Pentair Intellibrite 5G, Intellibrite Controller,
    TF-100 Test Kit, Seminole, West Central Florida

20. Back To Top    #20

If there is a discount code I would super-interested in that as well. Thinking I'm going to spend about $3,000 with them this spring as a result of what I have read on the TFP forums.
    Trott

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast