I wrote a book!

Thanks! I've got several people reading it now, hoping for some good reviews to pop up online. I used to play bass for the Baptist church pianist, but haven't for years. That was before my beer-making days, but those are over now too; I just sold my whole beer brew setup on Craigslist. I get tired of hobbies... the swimming pool is my current one, along with kitchen cabinetry, but that's more of a chore. I must say, now that I've gotten all of the chemicals right & finished shocking, maintenance is a breeze! Just check it daily, full chem test on the weekend, vacuum, backflush, and I never have to put the Pool Closed sign up on the back door! Someday I hope to have a real in-ground pool, and by then I'll have enough experience to be able to care for it well from day 1. Not like this pool; I bought it at Sam's, set it up, filled it up, turned on the pump & SWG, and went swimming. "Free chlorine? What the heck is that?"

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.