Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Another new build in Round Rock, TX

1. Back To Top    #1

Another new build in Round Rock, TX

First day of pool dig. started at 2pm, almost 3 feet down and hit limestone.
    Hoping they can finish excavation tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    first time pool owner, 14'X30' IG, 12583 gallons & in-pool Spa w/12' Dam Wall, Pentair Quad DE80, Pebble Plaster, Pentair WhisperFlo 2HP, Pentair MaterTemp 250K BTU, Pentiar AmeriLite 500W 120v(in Pool) 100W 120v(in spa), KK Platinum (white) w/ booster.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Another new build in Round Rock, TX

Sorry to hear - that looks exactly like my pool build that I am undergoing now. I wasn't happy either. We got through it with a bit of a hit to our wallet.
    16 x 32 vinyl In-ground Lagoon; Shallow pool 3' to 5'; Buddy Seat; IntelliBrite 5g LED; Pool Pilor Digital SWG, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 320; Pentair Intelliflo VS + SVRS; Pentair Sand Shark. My Construction Thread - Spring 2012

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Hey, reng,

Welcome to the forum. We all love seeing pool builds and here's hoping your's goes smoothly from here forward!
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

Day 2. It's going pretty quick.
    first time pool owner, 14'X30' IG, 12583 gallons & in-pool Spa w/12' Dam Wall, Pentair Quad DE80, Pebble Plaster, Pentair WhisperFlo 2HP, Pentair MaterTemp 250K BTU, Pentiar AmeriLite 500W 120v(in Pool) 100W 120v(in spa), KK Platinum (white) w/ booster.

5. Back To Top    #5

week 2. Gunite scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. Electrician schedule to come on Thursday. Coping and tile to start Friday. The rest of the concrete deck to be done next week.

6. Back To Top    #6

Gunite today. Electrician scheduled for Thursday. Tile on Friday, Deck to be started next week.

7. Back To Top    #7

Looks good!

8. Back To Top    #8

They started on the Tile and Coping today

9. Back To Top    #9

pool almost filled. My dog decided to do a crazy dive and I had to rush in and save her in my clothes. I was not pleased.

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by reng
    pool almost filled. My dog decided to do a crazy dive and I had to rush in and save her in my clothes. I was not pleased.
    We started at the beginning of feb and are just filling our pool now too. The patio cover and decking is still not done

Congrats!
    17,800 gallon, IG pool, 595 sq feet (17x35x4.5 avg rectangle), Hayward 525 cartridge filter, diamondbrite, 2 hp 2 speed hayward tristar filter, Stenner 45mhp10 automatically chlorinating

11. Back To Top    #11

Today marks exactly 3 weeks. I lucked out with no rain. Also, it was easy for them to get in the back yard with all of the trucks going behind my house in the greenbelt.