Under liner steps & seating

jduies

Apr 10, 2012
New to the board, but very happy I found it. To make a long story short, I have a 1950's all concrete 16X32 inground pool that I'm in the process of restoring. The pool had a liner that I have now removed, and will replace. However, I would like to install some under liner steps and seating. Anyone know of any under liner steps and seating providers out there?

The way I see it, I can either find some pre-fabricated seating and steps, or have them fabricated out of stainless steel locally, or have the steps and seating constructed via poured concrete--any thoughts, recommendations, or experience?

Thanks!

The only issue that concerns me about poured concrete is getting the measurements for the liner correct. I would think that if I used fabricated steps and seating that I would have some CAD diagrams detailing the exact dimensions. Maybe I'm overthinking it (wouldn't be the first time...) Thanks for the reply and welcome!

I did my pool with some rather intricate underliner steps on a 45. Set the forms very precisely but, most importantly, measure the finished product very precisely and you won't have any problems. If you give them enough dimensions, thay can make anything fit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.