Help picking out a SWG for 15x26 oval above ground pool

cunnis

Apr 9, 2012
We are purchasing an above ground pool kit and having someone install it. However, we don't know what kind of SWG to purchase. Does anyone have any recommendations for a pool this size? We intend to have someone service it for the first year to help get our levels right.

Welcome to the forum! :wave:
I will leave it to the pros to recommend a size for your SWCG.
You will need a good test kit and you cant beat the one listed in my signature below.
You can manage your own pool cheaper with a proper kit and POOL SCHOOL (see my signature)

Welcome to tfp, cunnis :wave:

Assuming a 4 foot water depth pool (54" wall minus 6" to water level), it looks like yours will be ~10000 gallons. If you want to go the cheap route look into the intex swg. Others may have some thoughts... :whip:

cunnis said:
We intend to have someone service it for the first year to help get our levels right.
With all the information and help here on tfp, you might want to consider saving you money and doing it yourself :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.