have to drain intex ultraframe

Jun 24, 2011
Hi all! I have a quick question. I have a the 16x32 rectangular intex pool n need to drain it. We have had it up since last summer but have had a huge amount of rain in the past three months that caused two of our legs n paver pads to sink in the ground this has put a bad bow in the side rail that I am scared will break. So on to the question, if I drain it will that cause the liner to crack , I have read other post that say u can't drain an above ground pool but I think that only applies to the metal sided ones. Or I hope so anyway. Secondly can I drain it with a sump pump or should I use my filter? Anyway sorry for the long post thanks for any advice in advance

The Intex pools are designed to be drained and stored so draining it won't hurt it.

You can use your pump to a certain point and then you're either going to have to use a sump pump or a siphon. The sump pump will most likely be less trouble.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.