mixsig

Sep 12, 2007
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
After reading some posts on the Polaris 9400 I am now considering it to replace my 6 year old Dolphin Dynamic which just bit the dust. But, trying to find out warranty information is surprisingly difficult. After much digging around the web site I finally found it indicates a 2 year limited warranty. It says to look at the manual for more information. When I download and review the manual there is no detail, just a warranty card and a note to take it to the place of purchase for warranty repair.

I'm going to email them for clarification, but I'm still concerned that if they're trying so hard to hide the warranty info it may be a bad indication of their support.

So, any current Polaris robotic cleaner owners out there that have had to deal with warranty service? Please share any experience with repairs and/or reliability.

The polaris 9400 has not been out long enough to have any warranty issues it came out this year. As far as reliability it can be compaired to the 9300 the only differance is two wheel drive vs four wheel drive. The 9300 is a verry reliable cleaner i have not seen or heard of any problems or warranty issues with it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.