Installing Pentair Load Center for Easy Touch

Yes. A breaker in the main house which I'm almost certain is a 30amp. I didn't pull it, but I just checked and it's all 4 wires 2 for 220, neutral, and ground. I edited my previous post as well asking for the reference on wire size, as I couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure it's 10 awg though.

All electrical equipment attached to your pool should be a) bonded via a bonding wire to the pool shell and b) be protected by a dedicated GFCI. On our pool, the heater and Intellichlor are connected to the same 20A 220V GFCI breaker as the main pump (and this is via the filter pump relay). A secondary pump for the waterfall is on its own 20A 220V GFCI breaker. The Easytouch panel is on its own 120V GFCI breaker, and the lights are also on their own dedicated GFCI breaker.

BTW, 10 gauge should be fine for a 30A breaker at the house, but that's the limit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.