Noobie but not really

PF may be locked, but TFP is here! I've found that the people and info here is just as good as what goes (went?) on at PF - because of the locked registrations, and the site owner being MIA, unfortunately PF seems to be a ~'dying' site :cry:

Welcome here!! :-D At this time, this site is far more active and you have a much better chance of a question being answered quickly.

Hey and welcome! :) Lots of us crossed over last year. Thank goodness Sean got this site going for us! Loved PF...saved us tons of $, too. TFP is really active and growing by leaps and bounds!

Got pix of the pool, do ya? :p

This is probably the best I have right now. It is a Pacific 16x36 sport bottom vinyl liner with the composite walls and a concrete bottom not vermiculite. We had just finished expanding the deck for the slide and a small pool house(shed). Which has yet to go in. Right now it is a Nature2 pool but I am looking into converting to SCG which is why I started looking around again.

2362291479_61302e3ca9_o.jpg

Nice pool! I like that shade screen in the corner I've never seen one of those before. You probably already know this, but I'll mention it anyway -- be careful of high winds! if the screen gets blown in, those blocks you've got holding it down could also go in and rip the liner!! :wink:

High winds hah. Yeah that happend a few times. The blocks were strategicaly placed for that to happen and thankfully the blocks never made it in the pool. I found it at the bottom more than a few times and once up against the fence. I searched high and low for something like that and could never find it. I ended up making it myself. I better not find the design being sold on here, it's mine. :-D I have since gone to an offset umbrella.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support