New User Loves Troublefreepool.com

Apr 6, 2012
Maryland
This is my first post, and I just became a registered user. Hi! Since I bought a home with an in-ground 2.5 years ago, I've found Troublefreepool.com to be one of the best online resources for reliable information and experienced, polite, and responsive pool owners.

Thank-you for all the help, support, and reliable information you provide - all of you! I'm happy to finally "take-the-plunge" and become an official registered user, and I look forward to stopping in more often this 2012 pool season.

Since owning a pool, I've had to manage a number of issues for which Troublefreepool was a reliable friend helping me to troubleshoot: from novice questions, to stains, to leaks, to chemical imbalances and other costly issues, TroubleFree helped me save money in various ways and make a clean sparkling pool. Because of this I now feel semi-experienced and may even "give-back" if I have something valuable to add.

Great site - keep up the good work!

I'm new to pools also, and since I've found this site so useful and informative I felt it only right to help financially support the site also by becoming a Lifetime member. I look forward to many years of happy safe swimming with this site's help! :)