Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New User Loves Troublefreepool.com

1. Back To Top    #1

New User Loves Troublefreepool.com

This is my first post, and I just became a registered user. Hi! Since I bought a home with an in-ground 2.5 years ago, I've found Troublefreepool.com to be one of the best online resources for reliable information and experienced, polite, and responsive pool owners.

Thank-you for all the help, support, and reliable information you provide - all of you! I'm happy to finally "take-the-plunge" and become an official registered user, and I look forward to stopping in more often this 2012 pool season.

Since owning a pool, I've had to manage a number of issues for which Troublefreepool was a reliable friend helping me to troubleshoot: from novice questions, to stains, to leaks, to chemical imbalances and other costly issues, TroubleFree helped me save money in various ways and make a clean sparkling pool. Because of this I now feel semi-experienced and may even "give-back" if I have something valuable to add.

Great site - keep up the good work!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New User Loves Troublefreepool.com

I'm new to pools also, and since I've found this site so useful and informative I felt it only right to help financially support the site also by becoming a Lifetime member. I look forward to many years of happy safe swimming with this site's help!
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to tfp, Prettypools
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome
    18' x 42" Intex (4786 Gal @ 80% capacity) Intex 8110 SWCG, 2000 GPH cartridge filter.
    Full Sun, Well Water, Borates at approx. 50
    TFTestKit-100--The Pool Calculator--Pool School