Structural Armor Graphite Composite Walls

Dave826

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 16, 2010
Kissimmee, FL
I am getting close to choosing a builder for a new igp on Long Island. The experience has been interesting to date and I had settled with a fiberglass design when I came across a builder that uses the subject walls with a liner. I like that I have more flexibility with regard to the design because my space in the backyard is tight and I don't have the $$ for gunite. Does anyone have any experience using these panels or an opinion on them versus steel walls and/or a fiberglass igp?

They used walls like that when they installed my pool 7 years ago. I don't recall the brand used but I know the walls were not fiberglass or metal.....they were a very heavy plastic panel. I have no complaints with my pool at all. One of the concerns I had when picking out a pool was the possibility of metal walls rusting but I am not sure how big of an issue that is with todays pools.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.