Our PCC 2000 system is acting up

Apr 3, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Hello there,

Split off of this topic. Please ask questions in your own topic. Thanks JasonLion
I know this is an old thread however I realized that our PCC 2000 system is acting the same as the poster's. We purchased the home in November 2011 and Paddock came out and changed the module under warranty. I did not pay attention to the pop ups as much, but now it caught my eye. The last two pop ups on the side of the intake port stay up during the cleaning process. Called Paddock and they informed me that some of their systems are designed this way, but to be sure we should have it checked out :) Yes, the usual shtick... they come out and leave with a $500 bill. In any event, just wanted to chime in that we have the same problem or the same system as the poster.

I'm not sure if I totally understand your situation, but I think all of the PCC2000 systems have 2 fixed nozzles in the deep end which are up all the time and pointed toward the main drain. The purpose is to direct all of the debris toward the main drain where it can be sucked in. Except for these, all of the other nozzles should go up when that zone is in action and then go down when the next zone starts. There is about a 5 second period between zones when the nozzles from 2 zones will be up at the same time. If one of the nozzles is staying up all the time then there could be some debris stuck in it. You should be able to take the nozzle out and clean it out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.