SmartPool Wall Climber or Scrubber

Shablam

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 26, 2010
Flower Mound, TX
Hello everyone!

Would like to purchase a robotic cleaner soon. I have brought the zombie Polaris pressure sweep back from the grave for the last time.. it is no longer with us.

I would really like to move to a robotic cleaner but refuse to pay $1000. I have a roomba vaccum and love it so figured what the hay!

So The question is Wall Climber or Scrubber60? I want something to do a little brushing while its going and if the wall climber does that then I can save a little.

But if it doesn't really brush that much maybe i need to spend the extra for the scrubber?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these models.

Thanks

Mine does a great job on a larger pool, but it does not have brushes. It has no problems with the walls, goes over the light and ladder slots with no effort, but just will not deal with the steps (go figure). It has made a noticable difference in backwashing and eats oak leaves and those tassel things with no effort.

About a year ago, there was some discussion here about a similar product by Smartpool for about half the money, but it did not climb walls. If my memory is correct, it was at Cosco or Sams, and did everything mine did (except climb walls). Since I brush anyway, it might have been what I should have gotten.

both made in china and relatively cheaply made, however if you get it for a good price, could be worth it. I would go for the wall scrubber if you go with one of these, simply for the fact that it has dual motors and can turn on its own, that is invaluable. I also wouldn't pay above 650 for it. You can find it online for that if you look. one time I found it for 600.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.