The Pool Calculator App

Jason, is this still as good as the one here? Remember reading on here that after PSI took it over it started going downhill and they weren't supporting/updating the app? Also the reviews on iTunes is terrible? Is that because the reviewers are not up with the TFP way?

The iPhone version out now has one bug, but it is a fairly annoying bug: it forgets all of your personal settings fairly regularly. Other than that, it is better than the web version is several very small ways. The only real disadvantage of the iPhone version compared to the web version is that you can't see everything on one screen on the iPhone version.

My guess on the negative reviews is they are related to the total lack of support and the failure to fix the one obvious bug even after a significantly long time.

search app store for the pool calculator by psiflow.

I downloaded it on my itouch and works very well. it is so fast to use and once you select csi it will temporarily save your readings.

only wish they had done an android version as I'm switching over to a samsung galaxy note. I don't want to carry two devices around with me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.